Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Acetaia Malpighi
Here are closures and times during the month of December and the Christmas holidays:
Headquarters and production in Via Emilia Esta in Modena will be closed from December 22nd to January 6th inclusive.
Piazza Roma showroom in Modena will be open every day in December except for 25, 31, 31 – in January it will be closed from 1 to 16 January inclusive.
Acetaia Malpighi Taste & Tour (tours and educational) will remain open for visits by reservation: tel. +39 059 467725 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Exporting the Balsamic culture all over the world, of this great excellence, is for us a source of pride and drive to carry on a thousand-year tradition: thanks to Envitaly for welcoming us once again and thanks to all future chefs who are intrigued by our products have made this trip to Taipei even more interesting!
Massimo Malpighi explains to the students of the IFSE Culinary Institute the Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena: a versatile product in the kitchen, whose use ranges from appetizers to desserts, but which can also only be tasted in small drops as something truly precious and unique!
Thanks as always to IFSE Culinary Institute for this important opportunity
- Merry Christmas!
- The Balsamic culture in Taiwan, Taipei
- Our Balsamic Vinegar IGP in Patavini, New York
- Lesson about Balsamico
- Salone del Gusto ed. 2018
- Collection # 6: Salad with Balsamic Salt and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP
- Yogurt with fresh fruit and orange balsamic condiment
- Salone Internazionale del Gusto – Terra Madre
- Collection #AcetaiaMalpighi in the kitchen # 1: how to make special every sushi !
- Collection #2: how to make fried egg special!
- Collection # 3: fresh strawberries with Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Collection # 4: cream ice cream with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Tonino Lamborghini Group visits
- Fondaco dei Tedeschi, new exhibition in Venice
- Balsamic Cocktail Recipes